Pawan Kalyan’s Komaram Puli Movie Latest Photos
Pawan Kalyan has expressed his feelings that people like him will never suite in Politics as it is not a place where people with clear mind of development can survive, that is the reason he has decided to say away from politics and concentrate only on movies
Pawan stated that his brother Chiranjeevi started Prajarajyam party with a clean motto for service of people and eradicate corruption from society and get a change, with this concept Pawan worked round the clock to ensure party wins but unfortunately it could not.
Pawan sharply attacked Congress – T D P with his statements but of late he could analyze that even within his party there are lot of internal controversies and that is the reason he intends to stay away from politics and concentrate on movies.
Pawan Kalyan is all set to take off with the shooting of his pending project Komaram Puli, according to film nagar sources its heard that Pawan has got some really high voltage speeches in the film that will lash out at the system and the corruption in the society. As it is, he made a strong impact among the masses during the election campaign, so it remains to be seen what impact he would create on the audience and also at the box office with his new speeches.
Pawan Kalyan is yet to join the shooting of Komaram Puli. The actor will be busy for 40 days at a stretch in Bangkok. After this the balance portion will be completed in Hyderabad.
After Puli he will be doing Puri Jagan’s film . Ganesh is the producer. Meanwhile Ram Charan’s film Magadheera is scheduled for an August release. There will be at least a month’s gap between the release of both the films.
Pawan Kalyan who went underground after the election results is now back to work. He will soon be leaving for Bangkok. Producer Singanamala Ramesh and director SJ Suryah have planned for a 45 day shot in Bangkok for Komaram Puli.
The film has o far completed only 40 percent of the shooting. The director plans to completed abut 90 percent of the film in Bangkok. The remaining 10 percent will be completed in Hyderabad.
The songs will be canned after this and the film will be readied fro release in October.
Komaram Puli-the high budget film of Pawan Kalyan shoot was stopped for all these days as the Pawan Kalyan was busy with elections.
Now the Puli Puli is back to action after polls, next schedule of the movie going to be shot in Bangkok for 45 days from 15th of June.
SJ Surya is the director and AR Raheman is the music director.
Songs leak on net isn’t new to Tollywood, some times it is hard that Producer leaks the song purposefully to get the publicity well before the release of the music of their films and some times that songs are on net without the knowledge of the producer or director.
The latest we hear from filmnagar that the songs of Komaram Puli are circulating in the net and those who listened the title songs praising the music of AR Raheman.
Pawan Kalyan was busy campaigning for the second phase of elections for his brother Chiranjeevi, has resumed the shooting of his upcoming Komaram Puli, being directed by S.J. Suryah, shooting of the movie is in full swing would go on till July. A.R. Rahman Oscar Award Winner is composing music for this movie being produced by Singanamala Ramesh under the banner of Sri Kanaka Ratna Movies.