JNTU College of Engineering Anantapur was started in the year 1946, under the post war reconstruction program and functioned at Guindy campus, Madras for two years and was shifted to Anantapur in 1948. It was in the year 1958 that the college was shifted to the present permanent buildings accommodating the Administrative block, Laboratories, the Engineering Departments, Library and the Hostel blocks.
During the first 25 years of its existence, it was affiliated to the Madras and S V Universities and produced distinguished alumni, who are holding high positions, in India and abroad.
JNTU College of Engineering Anantapur declares Btech 1st Year Examination Results 2010. Results cna be checked below.
Click here for Results
Click here for Official Site